Welcome to the website of
WORLD RENEWABLE ENERGY CONGRESS 14
University POLITEHNICA of Bucharest,
Bucharest – Romania,
June 8 – 12, 2015
Important announcement regarding the Full Papers Authors:
|1. The papers presented at WREC 2015 can be published in the Proceedings of WREC 2015. ONLY papers presented at the Congres (Plenary or technical sessions) could be selected to be published in the Proceedings. No any other materials will be published.2. The proceedings of WORLD RENEWABLE ENERGY CONGRESS 14 – WREC XIV will appear in the Open Access Journal of Physics: Conference Series (JPCS), which is part of IOP Conference Series.
All papers published in IOP Conference Series are fully citable and upon publication will be free to download in perpetuity.3. The papers have to be prepared based on AUTHOR GUIDELINES (see below links):
4. All the papers will be peer-reviewed and could be published provided all the recommendations of the reviewers would be completely fulfilled based on Referee Review Form.
6. The authors have to do as better as possible the English proof of their contributions.The papers written using bad English will be rejected.
7. The maximum size of the papers is as follows:
-The maximum size of the Plenary Papers is 10 pages;
However the number of pages of a paper has to be an EVEN number. Please, indicate the name of section, too.
8. The DEADLINE for the submission of the papers would be JULY 20, 2015.
9. The Authors of accepted papers have to pay 30 Euros, for each paper that will be published in the Proceedings by IOP.
10. The Main Editors of the WREC XIV 2015 Proceedings to be published by IOP will be: Prof.Ali Sayigh, Prof. Laurentiu Fara, and Prof. Viorel Badescu. They will be supported by an Editorial Committee that will be in charge with the peer- review process for specific technical sections.
11. For any Information regarding WREC 2015 Proceedings please contact Prof. Viorel Badescu, co-chair of the Technical Committee (e-mail email@example.com)
12. !!! The full papers must be submitted in DOC format by using the upload form in the